returned a faulty item back to seller but haven't received my refund

divalious21
New Community Member

i purchased a screen from the seller and it was faulty the seller told me to return the item without sending me a return label but when the seller received the item i never received any response or my refund i open a dispute on Paypal and was refunded the money but then Paypal emails me saying that they need more information like tracking number and a copy of the shipping label for proof  i sent Paypal the tracking information showing that the seller has received the faulty screen back but i couldn't send the copy of the shipping label because i returned the screen through a shipping company names Westtech shipping so they paid the shipping label and i repaid them since i and not i the US. BUT now Paypal has revoked the refund and ruled in the seller's favor which i think is unfair because i had to pay more to return the item that the seller also send that they would refund me but now i am at a very big lost

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.