return

Lvalusha
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I first time want to refund my money back and can't do it, I open dispute said that don;t received item like in description, I paid by paypal and now received a message that We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your claim(s). This decision was made because this transaction was not unauthorized. What that's mean?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lvalusha 

It means you must have opened a dispute for an 'unauthorised' transaction and not for 'non receipt' of item?

If you did that because it was the only option available then did you pay using the friends / family option?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lvalusha
Contributor
Contributor

No I pay goods ,don't use option for friends

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Lvalusha,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

What @kernowlass said is correct as, usually, if the claim is filed as 'Unauthorised transaction' and this was the only option you had, it may be that the payment was completed as 'Friends and Family'. If this is not the case, it may be that the case was incorrectly filed and you can call our Customer Service to ask for the case to be refiled. If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps.

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.