return item for refund

mary146
Contributor
Contributor

I received an item that is clearly not what was advertised, and paypal wants me to post it back to china to get a refund. What a joke, it is a scam with false advertising and they expect me to spend more money after bad. I wont trust paypals buyer protection anymore.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mary146,

I'm sorry to hear that you received an item that is significantly different from what was described. Please take a look at the Return Shipping program, which helps offset the cost of returning items.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

mary146
Contributor
Contributor

Your solution is too late. Paypal has declined to refund my money because I did not send the item back. Seems like paypal helps the scammers. I'll stick to my bank in future.

Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

@mary146 @PayPal_Olivia 

Hey, don’t take it out on the PayPal Community that ‘our’ solution is too late when we are just volunteers in trying to help people like yourself.

You May send item by Registered Mail. All Australia Post items have an optional tracking feature that doesn’t cost more than $10. It’s just not Courier prices. But this works.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.