retro speakers not delivered

zachdeedrew
New Community Member

I ordered a retro speaker through shusuie website on facebook on 4/19/20 to date there is nothing. I have sent 4 separate emails and still no package. I filed a resolution complaint because the tracking number said it is not valid and there is no shipment. has anyone ordered through the website?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shortstack
New Community Member
I had also ordered a pair of retro Bluetooth speakers, at the end of April, one for myself and one for my mom as a Mother's Day gift. I still have not received them. However, my situation is a little bit different as in my tracking number shows movement and it has cleared customs, but it keeps getting lost in California. I've contacted the USPS for help in locating it since the tracking seems to disappear after being in their site for a while. But I am never ordering from this site again, and after doing a bit of research, it seems that it is a scam site. I have not contacted PayPal since the package is still moving within the system.
Login to Me Too

focusfish
New Community Member

I have also contacted the company numerous times.  I also ordered on April 19 and have not received the speaker.  Have you received your money back?  From Paypal or shusuie?  Thank you for this comment. -focusfish

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.