restriction limitation and no communication from paypal

cindyroach20
New Community Member

I have been put on some sort of restriction limitation. I never received an email on why or how to resolve it, like your dropdown states. You are now holding my money hostage and I don't appreciate it at all. The fact you do this and then have nobody to contact is over the top annoying. I only found this out because I could not print a shipping label on Ebay. I would like to know why this has happened. so it doesn't happen again. I am downsizing and selling my collectables, I've had for 30 years. I don't have a supplier. I'm not a store. I'm just a person cleaning their garage. I just started this 3 weeks ago and I'm so frustrated with Paypal. I don't have any open cases or closed cases. I did all paypals requirements to reinstate. So now i have to wait 5 days for them to hopefully get back to me. they say I have until Oct 11 or it will be worse. This is not the Ebay "21 day hold" this is when my money is available and paypal wont let me tranfer. I know have thousands of dollars in limbo. 
Please get back to me ASAP

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.