response to a resolution issue.

comus
Contributor
Contributor

How do i respond to a resolution issue ?.

The seller has sent the wrong item and they have offered a full refund, only if i send the wrong item's back to them at my own cost. This i disagree with as this issue was caused by the buyer and i wish to have the buyer issue me with there shipping number so that the cost of this shipment is paid by them. I wish to forward this information to the seller but i am unable to do so.

The resolution center wishes me to respond but the only button that is open to me is 'upload tracking information' which is not what i wish to do.

I would appreciate any help i can get to resolve this.

Comus.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Don't send the item back. It's a trap. Address is likely bogus. Contact PP customer service via chat in message center. After a few automated questions enter "need more help" when prompted and wait for a live agent, then explain what happened.

Login to Me Too

comus
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response i very much appreciate it.

i know that the whole thing is a scam, i have been dealing with this for several months, that why i am determine not to give in to them. i have been foolish and been hit twice with the same scam from two different seller's ' i think they are the same company using two different names' as the wording of the the e-mails that i have received are exactly the same.

Again thank you for your help and i wish you all the best.

Comus.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.