resolution was not a resolution

pplittlehelp
New Community Member

I made a purchase in June from a company who distributed the product in the US.  I was trying to make sure it was not coming from China which is hard to distinguish some times.  The two items I purchased were not at all as described.  After about a week of communicating with the seller l submitted a claim in the resolution center.  In Sept I received an email from Paypal saying the company has agreed to the refund only after I send the items to China and send the tracking information.  Now, I am out $81 with the items I purchased and it is ridiculous that I am being told I have to send the items to China!!  I have tried several times to send photos to paypal along with the numerous emails I've sent to the company however, when I follow the directions in the emails that paypal sends their system is either down or I don't get the option to upload documents.  Now, my only option is to upload tracking information.  I feel I am being took by paypal on top of being took by this bogus seller. Paypal has provided horrible service....June through Sept....and their site is so confusing and down so much that frustration sets in.  I AM NOT HAPPY WITH PAYPAL AND THEIR LACK OF COMMUNICATION AND A NON USER FRIENDLY SITE!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.