resolution centre

Pants1978
Contributor
Contributor

hello please can you help, i have been sent a email by the resolution centre saying if i send my item back i will recieve a full refund, problem is the seller is being difficalt by sending me return address to china with chinese lettering but on the package its a uk return address, if i send it back to the uk address recorded delivery will that be good enough as i cant write chinese and also it has to be back by 1st june 

Thanks Collin

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Ragnar_Lothbrok
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good day @Pants1978 

Thanks for posting!

1. Please ensure that your case has already been escalated to a claim. Click How do I escalate a dispute to a claim? 

2. Kindly reach out to Customer Service to translate the address to English. Click "Help & Contact" near bottom of the PayPal pages to see options available for your to get ahold of a representative.

***If you saw a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos and/or accept it as a solution. Thank you and keep safe!

Login to Me Too

oscarfairtex
Contributor
Contributor

@Ragnar_Lothbrok Hi please help me with my case it was closed by Paypal even though i have already provided the tracking information and the reason for the closed case was that there was no tracking information provided.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.