resolution center waiting for their response

dukey911
Contributor
Contributor

How long does this process take? I paid for item on june 23, 2020  I never received product and have been blocked by company from messaging and never received an email response.   I filed aug, 12 for my money back.  Says waiting for response from them, still no response? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Let's hope seller never responds, then dispute will be adjudicated in your favor. But if seller does respond with a tracking number that shows something was delivered to your zipcode (assuming you're in US) then PP will be satisfied and close the case. That scam has been around for years, PP turns blind eye. WTF, right? But that's the truth. PP seems to be in on the scam (my personal opinion, you PP lawyer s'bags, that is still allowed in the US). 

Don't ever use PP again for any reason. The only value they added was the perceived purchase protection anyway, now that is gone, no reason to use PP.

Login to Me Too

dukey911
Contributor
Contributor

Well so far no response, They have blocked me on commenting on FB, and they have not returned 20 emails.   Its a scam.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.