resolution center dispute of purchase made through Lkchair

series3c12
Contributor
Contributor

How long does it take for Pay pal to resolve a case? It's been 3 months now since the case was open and every time i check on it it pushes the resolution date another 2 weeks.

I made a purchase with Lkchair-thief, in AUG and when I raised the case to the resolution center the seller replied with fake tracking numbers. It's obvious I'll never see the package so why can't I get a refund?

LKchair

don't buy anything from them, you'll get burned.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

series3c12
Contributor
Contributor

purchased on the website, im-beautify.com; shady AF don't buy anything from there.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@series3c12 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

If your appeal fails then chargeback if you used a credit card with paypal or post back for more advice.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LSweet1
Contributor
Contributor
My bank told me after I was scammed for $1629 that you can only charge back if you paid without logging into your PayPal account. If you log in and pay you cannot do a charge back!
Login to Me Too

laschan2001
Contributor
Contributor

I'm really sorry, LSweet1.

For me, it's the same. I purchased a "PS 5" for $578 but I used my PAYPAL credit at the time and not my debit card:-(. I didn't realized I was being scammed until it was too late. I was using a trusted retail website at the time. Now, I have to pay this back without ever receiving my order. There is something called "Karma" in which I believe - what goes around, comes around.

Login to Me Too

mingus73

had the same adventure with this LKchair from Italy…..fortunately just for 39 $. But is unbelievable PayPal let this payments go on doing anything to refund you and stop this shame. I lost 250 $ also with Muji Store that does not exist. They also tried to do phishing to my credit card and fortunately Visa or the Bank recognized the attempts and blocked my card in time. It all happened 7/8 december 2020..... So, any chance to be refunded by PayPal? It seems there s no chance, true?

Login to Me Too

Userfjdue
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem right now with LKChair and PayPal has all the evidence but are taking no action. I am So frustrated that PayPal is allowing this to go on for so long. If I don’t get this resolved I’ll be taking it to court.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.