resolution center did a bad job during its investigation.....

seirios79
New Community Member

After using paypal for 12 years for the first time i had to go to resolution center for 2 transactions.

During the investigation i was never asked about the details of the transactions and they believed what the seller told them....Their attitude was completely unprofessional.

Let me explain you:

a. I ordered an item and i received it.After testing it i send a mail to the seller informing him that the item was not defective.

He told me to send him a video.So i did....After this he told me to send the item back and he will refund me when he will receive the item.

He also send me some money for the shipping cost of the return.I sent the item, i gave him the tracking number and i was waiting.

After i saw that the item was delivered i contacted him again.He claimed that he did not receive it even if it was clearly obvious in the tracking that it was delivered.

Then i contacted paypal for their help.During the investigation the seller changed tactic and told them that we had refunded me by referring the amount he had sent me for the shipping cost of the return.....And they believed him....Unacceptable....if they had read all the correspodence between me and the seller they would have seen that he was not telling the truth.Furthermore the money that he had sent me for the shipping cost of the return it was almost the 1/3 of the item's value.Is it so difficult to understand a lie??

b. I ordered some tshirts from 2 websites and due to the fact that i was almost ready to go on vacations between the shipping options:free shipping, 3-5 working days,2 working days i chose the one with the 2 working days paying ofcourse extra money for this in order to have my items delivered before i leave.

From the one site the items were delivered in time.From the other were not.Even if i had paid for 2 working days delivery they came after 4 working days and as a result i was not there. They let them outside my front door but the items were not there. Paypal closed also this case in favor of the seller by claiming that according to the tracking the items were delivered.That is partly true because they were not delivered when they were promised to do it and as a concequence they were never delivered to me. What is the point of choosing shipping options if they deliver things whenever they want and not when they have to?What is the concequence for someone who is been paid for a service(2 working days deliver) but after taking the money does not provide that service?

I am completely disappointed from that attitude.I intend to use all my legal power as citizen and customer(facebook,twitter,blogs,emails,forums e.t.c) to inform other users of paypal that in case they will need paypal's help for a dispute they will not be treated with respect and justice.

Do you know another way to escalate this issue?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.