report a fraudulent business to paypal?

shaanchagan
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase from a fraudulent store that is a complete phony.

It's a fake Dyson store. Here is the fake one: <Removed>

I request the money back from Paypal, but there is no real way to report a fraud store to get your money back.

How can I go about doing this? Or what can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

AnneL2
Contributor
Contributor

My mother ordered a gift for my daughter from there, only to realize the site/products are fake. She also requested the money back from PayPal but apparently the merchant now provided PayPal shipping info for the product from China. If we do receive anything we don't want it because we know it will be a fake. My mother also called her bank and disputed the charge there, she thinks they will take care of it.

Login to Me Too

shaanchagan
Contributor
Contributor

they did the same to me! is there a way to get paypal involved on this? they need a better system to go about it.

like... isn't that the point of paypal?

Login to Me Too

LAHH2626
New Community Member

I reported the company to Paypal and Dyson is aware of it. They're selling counterfeit goods. Let's report them to our credit cards and Paypal. They should shut down their account. They have a phone number as well which belongs to a poor lady that has nothing to do with this. 

Login to Me Too

Patr415
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same here with this website and myself. Ordered, tried to contact them, emails bounced as the address doesn't exist. I then cancelled the order and contacted PayPal. Lo and behold they supplied shipping info to them. PayPal have the dispute labelled under "goods not received"! How on earth do I go forward with this?
Login to Me Too

RMS4
New Community Member
This fake Dyson site somehow out MY phone number on the site. I've been getting calls from folks regarding their vacuum orders! This is ridiculous! Help!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.