reopen claim with no shipper courier

Justino99

So, I searched some other replies on this website, and it is said that to reopen a case , I need  a detailed report from the shipper/courier . I paid for digital goods to be send by email, (never received it) so I have none of that. Also, I didn't escalate when the case was open, because paypal does not make it clear on how we should proceed. I contacted the seller, and was under the impression that if he did not reply, the case would be closed in my favour, and the money returned automatically. it is never mentioned anywhere that if the case is closed, nothing happens!! if that was written, I would have escalated long before the closing. What are my options? I tried the resolution center, but he doesn't even let me go forward, it gives an error.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Divya

Hi Justino99,

Thanks for contacting us and welcome to our community. It sounds like that you have not escalated the dispute to claim. In such cases, the dispute cannot be re-opened. You may try contacting the merchant on the available options.

I hope this helps
Divya

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.