[removed]

James329
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered from this website, made payment via PayPal, seller provided tracking, USPS verified tracking item is not addressed to my address, item never received, disputed the transaction w/PayPal, claim was denied and can not reopen. Verified with Clorox company that this website is not authorized and is fraudulent. 

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

Ash128
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal refunded me.  I did the online dispute and after the seller did not respond to me within the allotted time (7 days I think) I escalated through the online process as well.  I do not think the seller responded to PayPal and that is why I was refunded.  The information I received from PayPal was useless, incorrect and frustrating.  If you use the online dispute process I would make sure you put in the street address that the item was delivered to and say that you received that information from the post office.  You could also attach a copy of the detailed proof of delivery to the dispute.

Login to Me Too

Liciaw
I experienced this same thing with Cleankish website and Paypal denied my claim as well, I have no products and I lost my money. I think Paypal is wrong for not reimbursing people for a website that is scamming people.
Login to Me Too

Liciaw
I never received a tracking number and I told Paypal immediately not to pay when I realized something wasn't right with the sight. On the transaction it says for "Entertainment" that should have let them know it was a scam. How does purchasing cleaning products become entertainment? I want my money back but know its gone, I just want be using Paypal like that anymore
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.