[removed]

James329
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered from this website, made payment via PayPal, seller provided tracking, USPS verified tracking item is not addressed to my address, item never received, disputed the transaction w/PayPal, claim was denied and can not reopen. Verified with Clorox company that this website is not authorized and is fraudulent. 

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

Ash128
Contributor
Contributor

I just opened a dispute with Paypal since I did not receive my shipment.  I called the post office and the tracking number provided was not shipped to my address. @James329  why didn't Paypal refund you if the tracking number was not for your address?  

Login to Me Too

James329
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal’s reason was that the seller provided a valid tracking number.

Login to Me Too

CherryCA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I ordered Clorox wipes(I think it was 5 * 4 packs to avoid the shipping fee.) on July 31st. The website said it would be shipped from Texas using DSL and it would take 2-3 days. But after one day, I realized it was a scam because the Paypal seller is Chinses and I didn't order anything from China. Everything was fake on the website. So I called Paypal and explained the situation and the representative told me "claim the item never received" and she told me on 11th, I can get a refund. However, today, the Paypal representative sent me an email since the seller posted the tracking number, I should wait. It doesn't make sense at all. The seller is a scammer and there is no point for waiting. 

I was told that other victim received socks from China. I am pretty sure my case is the same as her since the seller sent "a small parcel."

There are already 6 victims we can see on this Paypal community. If Paypal doesn't refund our money, it is their irresponsibility and we should do something together. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

James329
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, we should do something together because I don’t think Paypal did their due diligence in their investigation into our claim. This in itself may be a loophole in their policies that does not protect the consumer from Fraudulent activity within their payment systems.

Login to Me Too

vasamsetty
Contributor
Contributor

I faced the same problem with Cleankish.com The trackingnumber  looks legit . But nothing gets deliverd to the address.

You have authorized a payment of $51.13 USD to Michael <removed>(). Money won't leave your account until Michael <removed>processes your order.

Purchase Date and Receipt Number

Jul 31, 2020 15:43:10 PDT
Receipt No:1747-9588-2326-1750

I bought the merchendise as a guest account.

cleankish.com is definitely fooling around with the system.

Login to Me Too

vasamsetty
Contributor
Contributor

Later I received a mail on Mon August 10th  with the the following info in bold: (But the tracking info says that the goods already delivered on Aug 8th)

Details about your shipment

Transaction ID : 60V95717NY340072Y

Michael Oneal added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

Shipper USPS
Tracking number 9400109898642515330164
Shipping status Shipped
If you have questions about the shipment, please contact <removed>

Seller

Michael <removed>
<removed>
Shipping address

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Item Name: All the items in your shopping basket (see details in the store and on your store receipt). $51.13 USD 1 $51.13 USD
Subtotal $51.13 USD
Shipping and handling $0.00 USD
Insurance $0.00 USD
Tax $0.00 USD
Total $51.13 USD
Payment $51.13 USD

Login to Me Too

Ash128
Contributor
Contributor

I too received a tracking number on 8/10, but the item was delivered on 8/8.  The USPS website shows that the item shipped on 8/4 from Henderson, NV 89011. USPS said the rest of the address is 7585 Commercial Way, Suite C.

It looks like this situation has happened before and closed cases can possibly be appealed.   Look at this post on the PayPal Community website.

Re: Scamming seller used fake tracking number, PayPal automatically sides with scammer, twice.  The scammer has definitely found a loophole in PayPal since there is no actual confirmation that the item was delivered to the correct shipping address. Yes we should band together and fight this.

Login to Me Too

vasamsetty
Contributor
Contributor

I think we should give bad review and report about paypal to BBB (Better Business Bureau) for allowing scammers like cleankish.com use paypal.

Paypal should actually check the legitamacy of the merchants.

cleankish.com website is not available anymore. It might pop up with another name

Login to Me Too

CherryCA
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to call Paypal 15 times, and the machine told me "We can't help at this time."

It is frustrating. Actually, Paypal is harboring the scammer. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.