regarding a dispute and pay pal support. please please read everyone.

SK1358
New Community Member

hi, all i just gonna very angry now with pay pal. please check my problem all. and tell me what can i do now. 

so, i sold a item in 19 Oct in e bay. which is a you tube channel. as we all know YOU TUBE is SERVICE and its can't be shipped at any cost and it can be TRANSFER only.so, the buyer paid and i transfer the channel ownership to him in 19 Oct. and  in 21 Oct and made him self primary owner and remove me from this channel ownership. mean he got the full ownership.  after everything was done and buyer told me in e bay message that he received item and thanks me. but after all done in 23 Oct buyer claim a dispute. and in that day from 23 to now. i continuously contact with pay pal and main problem is pay pal automatic replied. so, the ticket not reached to any pay pal support member. and now today when buyer escalate pay pal and pay pal told me submit prof and i also told pay pal if pay pal need i will give my access of e bay account to pay pal. when i submit all proof pay pal automatic decided and going to buyer favor and told me to refund the amount.

so, just think i am the seller who tried to continuously contact with pay pal but pay pal going to favor with buyer who not replied him and who just claim a dispute mean i have no value in pay pal. i just strange.  now i  am very angry with pay pal. i have every proof.

what can i do now ??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SK1358 wrote:

hi, all i just gonna very angry now with pay pal. please check my problem all. and tell me what can i do now. 

so, i sold a item in 19 Oct in e bay. which is a you tube channel. as we all know YOU TUBE is SERVICE and its can't be shipped at any cost and it can be TRANSFER only.so, the buyer paid and i transfer the channel ownership to him in 19 Oct. and  in 21 Oct and made him self primary owner and remove me from this channel ownership. mean he got the full ownership.  after everything was done and buyer told me in e bay message that he received item and thanks me. but after all done in 23 Oct buyer claim a dispute. and in that day from 23 to now. i continuously contact with pay pal and main problem is pay pal automatic replied. so, the ticket not reached to any pay pal support member. and now today when buyer escalate pay pal and pay pal told me submit prof and i also told pay pal if pay pal need i will give my access of e bay account to pay pal. when i submit all proof pay pal automatic decided and going to buyer favor and told me to refund the amount.

so, just think i am the seller who tried to continuously contact with pay pal but pay pal going to favor with buyer who not replied him and who just claim a dispute mean i have no value in pay pal. i just strange.  now i  am very angry with pay pal. i have every proof.

what can i do now ??

PayPal Seller Protection does not cover seller on intangible or digital goods. You sell such items (gaming accounts, site accounts, downloads, codes, gift cards etc) at your own risk.

From the user agreement that governs accounts from India:

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#7

7.7 Examples of Items/Transactions not Eligible for PayPal Seller Protection.

The following are examples of items/transactions not eligible for PayPal Seller Protection:

• Vehicles, including motorcyles, caravans, aircrafts and boats;
  • Claims or Chargebacks for Significantly Not as Described;.
  • Items that you deliver in person, including at a point of sale;
  • Digital Goods;
  • Items equivalent to cash (including, without limitation, gift cards or vouchers)
  • Items that are sent after PayPal has advised the Seller not to release the item;
  • Items that are not shipped to the recipient address as stated in the “Transaction Details” page. If you originally ship the item to the recipient address but the item is later redirected to a different address, you will not be eligible for PayPal Seller Protection. We therefore recommend not using a shipping service that is arranged by the buyer, so that you will be able to provide valid Proof of Shipping and Proof of Delivery (for tangible items).
  • Donations.
  • Financial products and investments.
  • Gold bullion.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AZDesertRat
Contributor
Contributor

Listen, buddy, I do really feel for you.  The thing about PayPal, the multi-billion dollar company - They are LAZY, LAZY, LAZY.  My guess is becuase PayPal doesn't want to PAY THEIR HELP ANYTHING. Their customer support will pass you off as easily as possible. Even if they make up some LIE to do it.  What you have to do is keep calling and bugging and writing physical (through the mail, certified) letters to PayPal until someone UP AT THE TOP of their food chain pays attention to you and your problem.

What I am actually doing is going to another provider (for the payment management) called Stripe.  When PayPal's LOUSY SERVICE finally affects their bottom-line.  That is when they will start actually helping their customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.