refunds

Sunp45
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know if I can get a full refund on an order I place that got lost in the mail that I have not receved I got an empty envelope and what was supposed to be in it was not in it it had been cut open.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sunp45 

Locate the payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

Significantly Not as Described claims

An item may be considered Significantly Not as Described if:

• The item is materially different from the seller’s description of it.
  • You received a completely different item.
  • The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the item was described as “new” but the item was used.
  • The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic (i.e. counterfeit).
  • The item is missing major parts or features and those facts were not disclosed in the description of the item when you bought it.
  • You purchased a certain number of items but didn’t receive them all.
  • The item was damaged during shipment.
  • The item is unusable in its received state and was not disclosed as such.

An item may not be considered Significantly Not as Described if:

• The defect in the item was correctly described by the seller in its description of the item.
  • The item was properly described but you didn't want it after you received it.
  • The item was properly described but did not meet your expectations.
  • The item has minor scratches and was described as “used."

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sunp45
Contributor
Contributor
I have not received what I ordered it was lost or stolen in transit to me I received an empty envelope
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sunp45 

so do what @sharpiemarker  has told you to do in their post above !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sunp45
Contributor
Contributor
I have finly got the sellers of the product to reply to me they are willing to send me a replacement if they not I will go for the refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.