refund scam..?

Sono
New Community Member

Here's a purchase history of 'chrome hearts 3 drop earring' from a French seller.

1. DEC/24th/2019

- Got the earring. However, it was fake(not mentioned in the first place) and gave me an allergy response by touching.

- Requested return of the earring.

1. DEC/31th/2019

- The seller accepted the return. Return shipping fee was on me.

1. JAN/4th/2020

- Sent the return earring via registered EMS which alarms me the process of delivery to my phone. The return address was identical to the sender information from the pakage I received, so it was easy to doublecheck. I messaged the seller which posting company I used and tracking number/online link for it just in case. The seller replied to this message.

1. JAN/7th/2020

- Got a message that the delivery is postponed because the seller was not in the place.

1. JAN/8th/2020

- Got a message that the delivery was done successfully.

1. JAN/14th/2020

- I checked my Paypal account and there was no refund record.

- I messaged the seller again to check for the refund. The seller said that he can't find out the tracking record.

- I called the posting company's CS center to find out the problem. The technician said that it's because the French delivery people didn't update the online record AND the receiver's name(which is odd because I paid for a registered mail...) so the record cannot be found in French but, can get the tracking history from the posting company's website in English. With the technician's instruction, I firmly checked the tracking record.

- I messaged back the seller about my findings and sent him another route to track the return parcel. I also asked him of his e-mail address in case of he doesn't get my tracking link because the eBay may block the message considering as a SPAM....

- The seller kept talking about the tracking. I asked him whether he got the return or not and whether he checked out the picture I sent(receipt when I sent the return for him/her to check the address. The address was right anyway because it was exactly the same as the one he sent me.)

- The seller didn't reply.

1. JAN/18th/2020~

- Still got no refund. I messaged the seller that I'm disputing for my payment through Paypal.

- This time, the seller responded right away. Keep repeating that he/she can't get the French tracking record. I again replied that I already informed you about it and gave a new tracking route.

- Anyway, I made a dispute.

- The seller replied that he/she didn't receive anything and said that 'what is the interest for me to lie' ...........(SERIOUSLY...?)

- I felt so fu**ed up but wrote him back a lo---ng texts. I'm now doubting... The seller isn't fully reading what I write..... (CUNNING OR LAZY/CLUMSY SELLER?)

- The seller replied.

"So you can&t send me back the link?"

- I replied to him again.

- He/she THEN gave me another e-mail address. I sent another mail of the new tracking link and download file of the tracking history.

- The seller replied

"I Don&t understand , it says that there is no adress , then it says that it&s delivered?! Did i give you this adress ? It&s my parents home "

- I looked for some address information but there was none.

- So I sent the seller a picture of return posting receipt and a slip from the package I got from him/her. Telling him that both address is same...

Now he is not responding again....

I'm really messed up with this seller and I AM gonna get my money back till the end.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.