refund money from scammed site GlobelMoney

fdbouzariat
New Community Member

I made a transaction of 20$ to the site GlobelMoney to transfer that funds to skrill but after shearching on the internet, I found that is a scam site and it steals money so I tried to open a dispute in resolution center but I couldn't the operation still pending so I want to ask for refund my money please help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @fdbouzariat,

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to open a dispute on a recently sent transaction. What is the status of the transaction now? If it is marked as unclaimed, it will revert back to your account if it remains unclaimed for 30 days. If the transaction is marked pending, is it pending due to it being funded by an eCheck? If it's complated, you should be able to open a dispute. Please make sure that you do not open a dispute for Unauthorized, since the transaction was not an unauthorized transaction and that dispute would be closed. If there was an item that was expected that was not delivered, you should open a dispute for Item Not Received. If the item was received but did not match the description, you can open a dispute for Not as Described. If the payment was a Friends and Family payment, those options will not be available, however.

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.