cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund denied

Highlighted
Contributor

refund denied

Purchased a cordless leaf blower via a FB advert. Received a USB keyboard cleaner. Contacted seller and couldn't get refund. Contacted PayPal and they inform me that I must return the item to China at my expense and within a short timeframe. Meantime seller contacted me separately and offered a 40% refund, no need to return item. PayPal inform me today they are refusing my refund request because I didn't provide them a tracking no for return. In the meantime, the seller has not provided the 40% refund. I've been scammed twice and no help from PayPal. Absolutely furious - advice please??
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: refund denied

Paypal's judgments have become rather irrational and callous lately. And have become difficult to contact to sort out their blunders, which is what I'm trying to do.

I successfully made 2 "Significantly different to how it was described" claims earlier this year and was able to claim back the postage back to China with tracking. I bought the Austpost postage label online.

There is a "Request return shipping refund" link in each transaction's details in the Activity section.

Although a 3rd claim dragged out for 3 months, all look well until a few days after uploading tracking information.

I received an email saying, "The case was closed in the seller's favour as you didn't respond to our request for additional information." WTH!