refund denial

cpsck
New Community Member

have been working with Paypal to resolve my issue of the wrong product shipped to me. Paypal asked me to sent the product back. sent it before the expiry date with all shipping documents but on the last day of the dispute, Paypal sends me an email saying they deny the refund because no evidence of shipping was provided.  this is not true because it was provided with the tracking number and also the receipts. I even filed the shipping refund and PayPal was able to confirm the return and approve the shipping refund but the resolution center says they deny the claim due to insufficient evidence of tracking number showing shipping back to seller. My question how the hell they can approve my refund for shipping but deny the product refund. Unbelievable and no contact info to call Paypal. This is ridiculous for Paypal to act like this.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cpsck 

APPEAL.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.