refund cancelled paypal rejected claim

1shelby73
Contributor
Contributor

hi

I made a purchase thru ebay paid thru paypal never received item contacted seller she then made a refund thru paypal, payment was pending due on/ around 13/2/19 but then it was cancelled green line thru the amount owing to me, I did receive email from paypal stating refund did not process, seller say's she didn't cancel, I escalated to a claim as I have no refund and paypal has rejected it stating This decision was made because a credit for this transaction has already posted to your account. where is it then?

how do I get them to re- look

cheers

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1shelby73 

Contact customer service for assistance in reviewing this dispute/transaction:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

No one in the forums can access others' accounts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1shelby73 

Contact customer service for assistance in reviewing this dispute/transaction:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

No one in the forums can access others' accounts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

1shelby73
Contributor
Contributor

G'day

thanks for the advice - I did ring Paypal and spoke to someone that was very helpful- they could see the seller had cancelled & collected the money again so they took the refund from her account and gave me a full refund and within 3 days it was back on my cc. cheers

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.