@refund after returning an order

alfarm
New Community Member

i emailed autodoc about returning an order, they said yes to the return and gave me the address. i posted tracked and it go there on the 12th of march nearly 2 weeks ago. i have emailed numerous times and called them. they just keep saying they have not checked the package into there warehouse and when they receive confirmation from the warehouse manager i will get a refund and this could take 2 weeks. my problem is there is no way to escalate this in PayPal and i can't talk to PayPal to explain the situation. the automated system doesn't work when you have returned an item. what would you do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @alfarm 

I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency. I'm so sorry that you are having a hard time with regards to the status of your dispute/claim as all our phone lines is currently not available as of this moment due to the COVID-19 but no worries our service to our valued customer does not end there. PayPal just open a chat support to service our customer all you have to do is login to your PayPal account and go to Message Center look for the option for Chat wherein you can be able to chat with customer service and they will be more than willing to assist you.  Stay safe and God Bless you and your family.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.