refund after return the item

yousefkhalifa
Contributor
Contributor
I bought jacket then I recived different size jacket. The seller now agree to refund if I return back the item. However I have email from the seller inform me that he will provide new jacket at the same time I can keep the old jacket for free. will this mail help me to get the refund without return the item back to the seller? Because I'm international buyer and the shipping cost of return the item is more than or equal to the item cost. The seller knows that and he did it with many buyer as I read on buyers feedback. Please advise what I should do.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Private communications between seller and buyer will not be sufficient for PP, seller need to inform PP directly that seller is willing to refund. Open dispute and then escalate to claim, PP will be in contact with seller and become middleman, let's see what the seller says then.

I don't advise sending stuff back to China or anywhere that costs more to ship than original purchase. This has the tell tale signs of a scam.

Login to Me Too

yousefkhalifa
Contributor
Contributor
I cancel the case because the return cost is too high. The seller don't accept partially refund and I keep the item. The seller did this many time with different buyers, I read this in ebay feedback. the seller ebay name is (lifetimedresses)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.