redtoolsoutlet.com

Juan2k
Contributor
Contributor
Someone has had a problem with a company called redtollsoutlet.com Where I bought a Milwaukee drill with two batteries and established a dispute in PayPal which they decided in favor of the seller because they presented proof that they sent the items, if there proof of shipping, But it was not delivered to my house. I went to the post office and spoke with the postmaster, he searched the system for the tracking number and he told me that it was an envelope and weighed less than 1 pound which cannot be A drill with two batteries which is what I bought and It was delivered to a different address than my home under a different name. It seems that this seller has a way of using the system to scam customers for money and win decisions using this method to get proof of shipment completed. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Juan2k 

Did you actually want advice on what to do next or was that 'thanks' directed to close your statement? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Juan2k 

Did you actually want advice on what to do next or was that 'thanks' directed to close your statement? 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Juan2k
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks guys for taking action, so you can get these sellers out and not scam more buyers.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

This seems to be a very common scam now and paypal is of course doing everything they can to enable the scammers so they can soak up the transaction fees.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

Paypal just process your payments for you to your chosen seller.

If you choose to buy tat from China then they 'may' bail you out and help you get a refund.

But that is not guaranteed so you need to read up on it and risk assess your own transactions.

Even credit cards are turning down claims against these scams on some occasions ie when they time out etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

@kernowlass 

That excuse that they are merely a processor of payments would hold water if they didn't proudly boast buyer protection as a part of their service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.