Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

received wrong product

New Community Member

received wrong product

I ordered a mini icemaker and received a women's ring.  The shipping took so long that I had filed a dispute for not receiving the item. Paypal dismissed my dispute when the seller provided a shipping notice.  I have tried to change the dispute type as well as call paypal . No luck with either.  See the communication from the seller on my pay pal account . The hot mail address doesn't work. What can I do? 


Message from Yichang High-tech Zone Tuobu Chuangfu Department Store

the goods don't 'match the description?

Dear Customer, If the product you received doesn't match the description, please contact our account manager to take the fast refund channel The refund will be completed within 1 working day, please don't submit PayPal customer complaint, because PayPal processing needs at least 15 working days to complete. Have a nice day. Best wishes,

Esteemed Advisor

Re: received wrong product



Another one of these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.


You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.