received faulty item from Banggood

Md26
Contributor
Contributor

hi i have bought an item Haikelite Ht35 and it has a beam ring issue and the seller is not helping . i am unable to make them understand its a fault. the light has lots of rings coming up when i light it . i have received it like that . now the seller is saying its normal phenomenon . i dont believe all the haikelite has this issue . i put a case and paypal adviced me to send the item for a refund . how can i ask for a returning label as the light is faulty and i should not pay return cost .

the banggood are really not helpful i have put the video and pictures nothing helps as they wont help me . i m sharing links of the flashlight condition

<Removed>

<Removed>

just to share that its a manufacturing fault and i dont have to return the item from my own pocket money . i have bought a brand new item and it should not have this issue with it. paypal is my last chance cause i dont think they are interested but blamed me with everything .

they blame my phone they said it was my mobile which was making the problem and then they kind of blamed my eyes ... i am adding another link where you can see some other people experienced the same issue . 

<Removed>

please help me with my case so i can at least feel good that i am fighting for the right thing . thanks alot
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Md26 wrote:

hi i have bought an item Haikelite Ht35 and it has a beam ring issue and the seller is not helping . i am unable to make them understand its a fault. the light has lots of rings coming up when i light it . i have received it like that . now the seller is saying its normal phenomenon . i dont believe all the haikelite has this issue . i put a case and paypal adviced me to send the item for a refund . how can i ask for a returning label as the light is faulty and i should not pay return cost .

the banggood are really not helpful i have put the video and pictures nothing helps as they wont help me . i m sharing links of the flashlight condition

<Removed>

<Removed>

just to share that its a manufacturing fault and i dont have to return the item from my own pocket money . i have bought a brand new item and it should not have this issue with it. paypal is my last chance cause i dont think they are interested but blamed me with everything .

they blame my phone they said it was my mobile which was making the problem and then they kind of blamed my eyes ... i am adding another link where you can see some other people experienced the same issue . 

<Removed>

please help me with my case so i can at least feel good that i am fighting for the right thing . thanks alot

You are responsible for return shipping postage. However you can request reimbursement via PayPal Returns shipping

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Md26
Contributor
Contributor

why should i pay for postage when i received a faulty item ? whats the point of using a third party like paypal if it cant solve my issue . and why am i suffering by sending mails messages and asking for help? do you know how much it would cost to ship the item from uk to china ? so frustrating . might just stick with credit card will try to use less paypal and less online from now on ... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.