re-open closed case

tayoidowu
New Community Member

On August 30,2018 i purchased item #332781471570. The payment transaction number,5um36241686404027. A blue tooth ear piece. On September 12,2018 i left for Europe for a month.I returned October 8,2018. On September 5 I called eBay customer service that I needed them to escalate my case but was told that they could not because it was not 30 days. i was also instructed to call when i returned. On September 24,2018 I received and eBay email that I should return the item.I could not return this item because i was not in the United States but overseas.Another eBay email sent indicated a close on an item that I didn't get the opportunity to return.Be glad to send my travel itinerary.    I will like this case re-open to allow me send back the item for a full refund.

Thanks,

Idowu

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tayoidowu

Paypal is not responsible for your travel plans.

The dispute process follows a set pattern.

If you don't return the item back to the seller (trackable to prove delivery) within the time frame then the dispute is closed and then its up to you if you want to try and sort it with the seller yourself.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.