re: Fanshionweb International

Squeaker17
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two pairs of shoes from Goodsgreats, based upon an ad on Facebook. The payment went to Fashionweb International. The boots I received were nothing like the photo from Goodsgreats. They were a very cheap knockoff, one pair fit snug and the other pair was too big--even thought I ordered the same size in both pairs. I was told the same story as some others in this community blog. I had to return the boots to China--not Morristown, NJ, where they were shipped from. I had to provide tracking and only AFTER THE COMPANY inspected the boots would I receive a refund. The cost of the boots was less than the cost of shipping them to China. PayPal has not yet determined if it can help me, but after reading the comments here, I see that Fanshionweb International has a practice of misrepresenting its products in its advertisements. BTW: If I didn't want to ship the boots back, the company would give me a 15% rebate, which I could use to "repair the cloth" of one of the boots to make it a size smaller. That is, of course, an impossibility. Given the several complaints, I am hoping that PayPal will decide in our favor to refund our money spent.

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

Tad4
Contributor
Contributor

We ordered 6 items and received 2 items.  Fanshionweb International is a fraud company right from the start. They should be banned by paypal.

fanshionweb international is a fraud company, they never intend to send your items, all they intend to do is lie, cheat, steal, and rob.  We are waiting for paypal to work thru our dispute.  So far they are very slow when you consider all the complaints about this company worldwide.

Help!

Fanshionweb internationl is a scam, beware.

Help!

Login to Me Too

jonsy
Contributor
Contributor

Likewise my partner ordered a big chunky knit cardigan and what she received was nothing like what we ordered .

Ive contacted paypal and they said they would pay 15 pounds towards postage , but this item was sent within the UK and not china and the only way I will get a refund is if I send it back to china  . Surely the onus is on the seller to pay postage as they have sent the wrong item . Ive appealed with paypal , but im getting nowhere . But another avenue ive tried is that fashionweb international were advertising on Ebay under a brand name called DAMENSEIN . I thought as ebay were knowingly doing this they were culpable , I have spoken with ebay on this and reported it to spoof@ebay.com because I thought I might be able to get a refund through them . But this would no doubt open the flood gates for people who also purchased through DAMENSEIN on the ebay platform . 

Login to Me Too

jonsy
Contributor
Contributor

Ive just contacted paypal about Damensein / Fashionweb international and paypal have stopped this company trading through paypal .

Login to Me Too

Tad4
Contributor
Contributor

Beware of paypal as they tell tall tales and lots of them.  When paypal finally lied to me enough, ( every time I contacted them) I went back to the seller fanshionweb and they refunded our money.  Don't listen to paypal as all they do is tell tall tales.  Beware of paypal.

t a d 4

Login to Me Too

TCartagena77
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get in contact with fanshionweb or whatever its name for the day is. I'm done buying with them and I'm almost fed up with paypal for allowing these scammers to scam.
Login to Me Too

AleFalc
Contributor
Contributor

Ebenso! Ich habe PAYPAL kontaktiert, die Rücksendung der Teillieferung mit Belegen nachgewiesen: die sehen keine Möglichkeit, einzugreifen.
Mittlerweile habe ich auch den Verbraucherschutz kontaktiert. Ich weiß nicht, ob es eine Chance gibt, aber wenn weiterhin nichts passiert, werde ich einen Anwalt hinzuziehen!
Rücksendung: Ich habe mich geweigert, noch mehr Geld als nötig auszugeben. Die Sendungsnummer habe ich zwar nicht, wohl aber den Beleg und ein Foto des Päckchens, das ich noch auf der Post gemacht habe. Darauf sieht man ganz deutlich die Adresse, die mir mitgeteilt wurde (Pan Huiling 1st Floor Building 3, Jinyuan Square No2 Taohong West Street, Junhe Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China 51000 Tel.....)
Nicht aufgeben! Wir kriegen diese Betrügerbande! Und Paypal soll sich auch vorsehen. Immerhin verdienen die an solchen Transaktionen mit. Wer weiß, ob die nicht unter einer Decke stecken und sich so an uns Konsumenten bereichern! Das sollten wir nicht einfach so hinnehmen!!!

Login to Me Too

zottl
Contributor
Contributor
Schade,dass pay pal bekannt ist,dass fashionwweb international durch Beschwerden eine betrügerische Firma ist. Sogar beim Verbraucherschutzr ist dieser Verkäufer bekannt und darf weiterhin nur die Hälfte der Ware versenden.Werde Pay pal in diesen Fall beim Verbraucherschutz melden müssen wenn ich keine Info bekommen dass diese Firma von Pay Pal ausgeschlossen wird.Oay Pal sollte keinen Betrug unterstützen.Gruss Markus
Login to Me Too

AleFalc
Contributor
Contributor

https://verbraucherschutz.de/fake-shops-2019-oktober/

https://www.signal-arnaques.com/de/scam/view/183070

Habe bei der dubiosen Firma Fanshionweb International (https://chictogerther.com) ein Kleid bestellt und per PayPal bezahlt. Zunächst trotz mehrfacher Anfr...

https://www.signal-arnaques.com/de/scam/view/192084

Fashionweb international : Beschreibung des Betrugs: Nur ein pullover erhalten,abwohl ich zwei bezahlt und bestellt habe. Wollte den pullover zurück schicken, leider keine Reaktion von Absender. Auf Emails reagiert niemand. Kein Impressum vorhanden deshalb denke ich das es sich einen fake shop handeln. Ihr Kommentar / Ihre Erklärungen

https://www.onlinewarnungen.de/warnungsticker/chicv-international-holding-limited-schlechte-noten-fu...

https://www.facebook.com/Fashion-Ninochu-105466584135742/

Login to Me Too

ScottGraham
Contributor
Contributor

Same experience here. Bought in good faith (thinking I had PayPal protection). Turned out to be fraud but PayPal won't help me out because they can't confirm that the items were received back in China!!! I have proof of postage and PayPal didn't ask for tracking info until after the good were posted. There's ample proof online that this is a fraudulent website but it still proudly bears the PayPal logo and PayPal are happy to take the money but when you need PayPal's protection, it turns out that it's not there. It's a fraudulent website using PayPal but the onus is on me to somehow prove that the thieves received their fraudulent goods back before PayPal will help..!! 

I've reported PayPal to the financial ombudsman for supporting known fraudsters but I don't know how long this will take.

😞

Login to Me Too

ndaoust
Contributor
Contributor

this company has many website and is fraud. (stylewe and they have other companies) I also asked paypal helped thinking we are protected .I can even send photos showing what i ordered and what they sent me .. completely different.. but sending back to china its 45 euros. also everywhere online it shows that once you ship they get stuck at border or gets returned. its a big fraud and sadly paypal does nothing about it.

Pan HuilingStyleWe
<removed> Guangdong, China,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.