rare bug with resolution center

komojack
New Community Member

I will try describe my adventure with buying trough paypal and i hope somone can tell me how to get trough it.
At February 17 my brother bought an item from my paypal and I wanted to cancel it. Firstly trough seller, he  refused, then trough paypal, i made a dispute i didn't make this deal and paypal refused to cancel
Ok, it is fine - i don't blame anyone except me.
But problem is that seller is not sending me item for like 11 weeks. (he was obligated to do it in 4-6 weeks)

I want to make dispute for it and it is not  possible to this case. It says I already have ongoing dispute (but in fact it is closed) - i can not type in this dispute or make another one to this transaction.

Paypal is not responding to my mails - they tell me to make dispute - but i can not. My local phoneline is closed.

I am without money  and without item... The menu of dispute is defintetely bugged for me and i can not get the dispute manually becouse i have no contact with paypal worker. 
What you recommend me to do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@komojack 

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

komojack
New Community Member

Totally right - biggest issue is how to contact paypal with all these covid situation...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.