"there's an issue with your account" when trying to transfer money

Sh00bs1
Contributor
Contributor

so i apologize for the read, but i want you all to get the full story. i recieved a payment from my friend for airline and hotel costs - im going to florida this weekend for a race and bought myself and a buddy plane ttickets, paid for hotel, rental car...etc. so he paypal'd me $375. cool. IMMEDIATELY folling his payment i got a message saying i can no longer do business with paypal. 
"After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we found potential risk associated with it"
im like WTF. call paypal, speak to a rep, he puts me on hold while he looks into it and says he cant find anything so he has to send this over to the resolution center i think ? for them to look into it. i'll get a reply in 3-5 days... sigh, okay w/e. 
this happened monday. 
yesterday i got notice a payment had cleared (Side note, the 21 day hold on payments is horseshyt. no one asked paypal to play big brother. once this is over i plan on leaving paypal and im happy to see ebay is dropping them as will. what if people are selling things for money they need as we're in a pandemic? well **bleep** you says paypal... you gotta wait to get your money. NO **bleep** PAYPAL this **bleep** me off. i sold a car on ebay in as-is conditoin and the guy paypal'd me for it and had an issue getting it picked up. paypal held the money for 21 days... thank god i didnt need that money to survive). okay sorry getting off topic. so i sold some car parts and got paid $600 for them. i have a credit debt of about $1100 with a payment due on april 16th. well i took this 600 that cleared yesterday and sent it towards the debt. NBD
i had about $375 remaining and wanted to transfer it to my bank to reinburse myself for the money i just put out to buy my buddies plane ticket, hotel...etc. i tried to transfer $350 and was denied. WTF. im legit **bleep** off.... if my account is closing dont i need to get my money out? nope **bleep** paypal. when this is all over i'll be paying my credit debt off and leaving for good. i just want to know what i could have done to broke theuser agreement and why i cant even withdraw my own money ??? i used to have great things to say about this company but those days are long gone 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.