"submitted for review" for over a month

zinnydin
New Community Member

My account got limited after i had used ebay 2 or 3 times to sell things and as per usual paypal asked me to submit information for review so they could clarify my identity.

Some of the information i've submitted has been submitted for over a month with absolutely no follow up or indication of when it will be reviewed. I've seen multiple people complain about the same thing and the response is always "usually takes 24-72 hours, try calling customer support or emailing blah blah blah".

These services are totally useless. The waiting times to get put through to an actual human being on the phone are ridiculous and the staff are useless and just palm you off and the email's get you nothing but an automated response saying to (you guessed it) call customer support!

I have money i need to transfer to family members urgently and the only reason i can't is because of thee stupid account limitations that PayPal haven't even tried to help me with due to pure negligence. **bleep** this company, let me use my money!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.