"notification.Service Unavailable" error / Cannot Provide Tracking - Dispute Closed

mw1983
New Community Member

Hello All,

Hope everyone is staying safe.

PayPal closed my dispute (automatic closure) even though I was trying to choose "Cannot Provide Tracking" with my explanation, and the images of the shipping receipt.  Every time I would choose the cannot provide tracking, and then enter N/A for the tracking number, hit submit, it would spit back a "notification.Service Unavailable" error.  I tried so many different combinations of things and it kept resulting in the same error.

Why have a "Cannot Provide Tracking" if you are forced to then have to put something in the "Tracking #" field??

Tried contacting PayPal via the generic contact form, and was just redirected back to the Resolution Centre.

Just today I tried to submit a claim for the return shipping cost I incurred, so we'll see how that goes...  That's on top of the $81.90 US I'm out for products which were never even shipped to me.  The seller sent me one product and it wasn't even the right one.

I also tried to explain in the dispute reasoning that the seller provided a return address which is in a completely different country compared to where it was shipped from.  The seller knew they were in the wrong about the products and were dodging me for months...  And now I can't get a hold of PayPal to even resolve technical issues for my dispute, which is now closed.

I don't know what to do.  Sucks being out of money, and also know there might be a sketchy seller using PayPal.

Thanks so much.

Cheers,

M.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CJR4
New Community Member
I had 2 claims but in place as one order for $38.96 USD, and for $45. 98USD and I sent all the required documents/Information that PayPal requested, and now PayPal have closed both cases, and have allowed the scammers to keep money as I tried purchasing a 6 foot Jack the Skellington, electronic with voice, and a 3 Pumpkins with Projectors inside. So right now I'm annoyed.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.