"You can't use Paypal anymore" Reference ID: PP-L-228116280232

sherylmc
Contributor
Contributor

Help! I have no idea why Paypal won't let me use account anymore. I've not violated any rules. I had a lot of spam email/phishing email with Paypal on it, coming from other countries. I reported them all, and most of the time Paypal sent me a reply thanking me for reporting it. Then Paypal stopped replying. I was getting so many of them. The phishing seems to have stopped now. But, still I can't use Paypal, with no explanation other than stating I can't use Paypal anymore. Can someone help and tell me what to do? I can't reach customer service, the help section goes in a constant loop where I can't speak to customer service, or even find any type of resolution. I wrote them on Facebook messenger, they were forwarding to special department, still no response. Help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

SamzinoX
Contributor
Contributor
Place your issue in the thread so we can have reps take a look as i feel they are ignoring our individual complaints https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Recent-PayPal-Account-Purging-Thread/m-...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.