"We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later."

JAbela
New Community Member

Hi,

For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to get rid of a notification I am receiving on my paypal account, saying "Provide information about your account.". All things has been setup properly and have a green tick next to them.

The last step is to "Verify your PayPal account using your bank account", so I click Next, do note that during this process I had a confirmed bank account, yet paypal still wants me to confirm a bank account.

I assumed that this might be a bug so I un-linked the account and am trying to attempt to add the bank account again, which is resulting in the error "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later.".

- I have verified that Paypal name and bank name are correct,

- The bank account I am adding is not linked to any other paypal account and it hasn't been added to paypal apart from the 1 time I added it and paypal requested more info and I ended up un-linking it.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rishita

Hi @JAbela,

Welcome to PayPal Community. 

As it is an account specific information, I would request you to contact Customer Service. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter

I hope this helps! 

Rishita 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.