"Provide website details and access information" - Account Limitation

Temp20211228af
Contributor
Contributor

I can't resolve 'Provide website details and access information'. I tried to reach customer service, but they keep asking me to go back to the same page to resolve while nothing I can do there. I'm trying whatever I can. You can see my dashboard on trying to resolve all the items they need. https://prnt.sc/tjfxqv  When I clicked to the 'Provide website details and access information' , this is what it shows https://prnt.sc/tjfyse

I really can't resolve it, there is no upload or anywhere that I could fill in details. I'm completely clueless. They are holding my money but they do not want to advise me what to do. Hope someone can help. I will really appreciate it. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mdaniel92
New Community Member

yes me too

Login to Me Too

Aragonwatchesuk
New Community Member
can someone tell me how long can PayPal hold your money at some point they have to give you access to it or not
Login to Me Too

StephS83
New Community Member
So how? Anyone here has got this problem resolved yet? Coz I am still in the dark regarding this matter too.. My money is still there & i cants seem to transfer my money anywhere. Please help
Login to Me Too

Temp20211228af
Contributor
Contributor
Just to update my issue finally been resolved. But it took a lot of follow up with the customer care and they seems like not communicate very well with the compliance team. I uploaded the documents to their customer care many times. And for no reason their team kept saying their didn't receive my documents. I followed up with them several times until one of the customer care take charge on my issue and finally resolve my issue. Hope this helps and just be patient to deal with them;)
Login to Me Too

Aragonwatchesuk
New Community Member
that's great news for you but I can not even call them here in the UK i had my id stolen from me in 2016 and they ran up alot of bills even ebay now i start using ebay myself and was doing good the next thing I got limation on my account PayPal because they say I owe ebay if I don't settle the bill with ebay I can not access my money from PayPal full of rubbish and I can not even call them just messages what i want to know how long can they hold my money can someone help me with this issue 😀
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.