"Provide Docs Now" - I provided documentation months ago, but PayPal hasn't responded to me.

YandereDev
Contributor
Contributor

When I log in to PayPal and see my account summary, I see a notification:

"To help keep your account secure, please provide documents that confirm your identity. If you've already added them, thanks. We'll email you once we've reviewed them."

When I click on the link that says "Provide Docs Now", it says "We're reviewing your documents. You should hear back from us in 2-3 business days." However, it's been about 2-3 months, and I haven't heard back from PayPal yet. As a result, I can't claim all of the money that is in my PayPal account.

How can I speak directly with someone at PayPal and inform them that they haven't reviewed my documents, leaving me unable to access my money?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Warriors2017
New Community Member
I just submitted my docs and my account is suspended which is a BIG inconvenience. All because of an error in your part of submitting to transfers of money instead of one. My account was upside down an in a mess and now my PayPal account is jacked up. I’ve contacted you twice an no ones responded. I won’t do this again to transfer $$$, I’ll use cash appnext time. I’m pretty ticked to the point of closing my account
Login to Me Too

PatriciaVi
Contributor
Contributor
Me too I'm switching to cashapp
Login to Me Too

nakedinvegas
Contributor
Contributor

This is Paypal's way to avoid dealing with certain issues that they dont know how to handle, they simply ignore their customers.  Just so you don't feel bad I have called Paypal at least 6 times on this issue and chatted with them online at least twice and sent a couple emails.  Every time Paypal assures me they will respond with 48 hour within 72hrs within a week, but it really makes no difference they have yet to respond.  I provided all the legal documents they requested that have now been sitting on their lap for over two (2) months!  Yet they refuse to even provide the courtesy of a simple reply.  Unbelievable, you would expect a little more respect for their customers especially if you have been a customer for over 10 years.   FYI Paypal is not the only processor out there simply google "Paypal competition".

Login to Me Too

itsbliinding
New Community Member

This happened to me as well and I want to take legal action if I have to. They are holding onto my money and not letting me accept any transfers because THEY wont review the documents. Why should my account be able to receive money transfers that I can't actually obtain?????? Can I sue?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.