"PAYPAL STRADE FAREA" fraud?!!!

LiranElal-insta
New Community Member

My credit card reports charge from the above name. 13.71$ Country shown on transaction is LUX And its says its a miscellaneous apparel & acce bussiness I informed my credit card company and they are checking. I googled it and seems many people have had a similar story mentioning same "company" name. How come PayPal not investigating this seriously. Im concedering canceling my account, though no record of the above is shown on my paypal account. What is your opinion? Is someone using paypal's name to deceive people ? Does paypal security department address this? Thank you

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

emaudlin
New Community Member
I have had this charge on my account today! Did anything get resolved from your experience??
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @emaudlin,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. You can find more information here on how to report the payment if the charge appears in your PayPal account. If it does not appear in your PayPal account, please report this to your financial institution.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Jayar74
Contributor
Contributor

I've been waiting for a ski accessory from Stradefarea for a coupla months; this was a present for someone; I am not happy:(

Will PayPal credit me? My search shows no ref. to Stradefarea in my recent activity:(

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Jayar74 and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received an item that you have purchased. If you are unable to locate the transaction on your account please contact us directly with all the details regarding the transaction you have such as the amount and the date. You can contact us by phone or email by clicking on the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thanks for your post

Paula 

Login to Me Too

shalom69
Contributor
Contributor

any other option for the phone because this one is not working

Login to Me Too

bostonbob67c
New Community Member

I have just received my monthly Credit Card statement and on it is a payment to PAYPAL *STRADEFAREA EB <removed> GBR  for £3.33

I have made no purchases on PayPal and they have no record of the transaction, what do I do please.

Login to Me Too

aemcgreg
Contributor
Contributor

Me too.

6th May 2020. Paypal *Stradefarea E[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]nbsp; Sg   NZ$20.24

Login to Me Too

jondun
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a DIY tape measure and paid 10.63.  The money has been taken but I haven't received the product

Login to Me Too

jondun
Contributor
Contributor

I added to the fraud accusation about STRADEFAREA today but guess what, within 1 hour the door bell rang and I received a package containing the item I'd ordered.  It wasn't fraud just very late!!  Jon

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.