"ON HOLD"

Raymon145
Contributor
Contributor

"The buyer reported that someone made the order without their permission. Until this case is closed, we've also placed a hold on the transaction amount."

the person that sent me Money posted a Screenshot of the Transaction that the Case is Closed and that he wont Receive any Refund. how come my money is still "ON HOLD" if the Case is Closed on his Part? why havent i Received my money Yet? and for how long will this last? Paypal are thiefs. you play games with its Customers. how come i did not Receive any Notification that the Case was Closed on his Part? is this something that you are trying to Hide to use it as an Excuse to take the money from me? if the Case is Closed i should be having my money. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3

ptryanie54
Contributor
Contributor

Our church in Bowie, Texas sent to me our monthly support for the of Month of April 2021 thru Joyce <Removed> which was credited form her dollar account in the amount of $285.00 dated April 29, 2021. 

Here's the detailed information:

Transfer from:                       Joyce <Removed>

Transaction date:                 29 April 2021

Transaction Amount:            Php 13,225.82 (already converted to peso by Paypal)

Transaction Fee:                  Php 596.94

Transaction ID:                    6LP381600R3894420

My big question is the Paypal put ON HOLD for this only MONEY TRANSFER. I am not dealing with the trading activity. I need a concrete explaination. Thank you. Pastor <Removed>

Login to Me Too

CzarinaPabalan
Contributor
Contributor
Did you resolve the problem? I also have the same issue.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.