"Facebook" pulling large amounts from my card for no reason

ormstunge
Contributor
Contributor

So, yesterday "facebook facebook paypal" pulled 300$ from my card, linked to my PayPal account. I have tried to dispute it here, but the case was declined with no explanation. How is this NOT fraud - I havent advertised on Facebook for a year, and that was like 20$. Even worse - some weeks ago someone tried to hack my Facebook account - I of course did all I could, changed the Password, and reported it. This actually lead to that my account was suspended from advertising.

So -  Is it possible to actually talk to someone at Paypal about this? I think its very unsettling. No explanation, neither on the receipt or when declining my case. Probably never gonna use Paypal again after this, but I still need to know what happened.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ormstunge
Contributor
Contributor

WARNING:

PAYPAL ALLOWS FRAUD! DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY!

Ok, so this is DEF fraud, and PayPal refuses to do anything about it. I have presented them evidence that my Facebook account has been hacked, someone has taken control over my Ad-administration and used it to advertise for sandals in Vietnam, 300$ worth, which I now have to pay for. They just dont care, like talking to a digitalt wall. PayPal could stop this, but in stead allows their customer to be hustled. Its really terrifying. 

I will of course no report this whole incident to the police, then delete my account - so should you! Make no mistake, I take my online security very seriously. Next time its you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.