questionable vendor? Lemang llc (<Removed>)

jdaniel627
Contributor
Contributor

I paid via paypal for a kayak that was advertised for $99 which included free shipping. This kayak normally would sell for $1000 and it weighs about 80 pounds so free shipping as well seems questionable. This is the Vendor....Lemang llc (<Removed>)...has anyone order anything from them and if so did you recieve the item. The advertisement came up for me on Facebook and had Paypal endorsements mentioned several times in the advertisement which appeared legit. But at this price? The hook was that you would be eligible to buy just one item at the prices noted but would pay the regular price afterwards. Anyway, I have my doubts and it seems way too good to be true. Anyone know anything about them?

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Troypassmore
Contributor
Contributor
I paid the same $99 to Facebook through PayPal no way to get a hold of him and PayPal should stand behind this reason that's the reason I use PayPal nobody has responded I can't talk to anybody in this country that I can understand
Login to Me Too

Khia83
They are a scam
Login to Me Too

Pastorlisak
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same thing and now they are gone. Website, PayPal account, everything.. and PayPal isn't helping.. So now I'm going through my bank. Good Luck !!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.