purchased what were suppose to be authentic sneakers but were fake!

Chiodo1
New Community Member

I purchased what were described as authentic Air Force 1 Low travis Scot X Scott Sail x 1 Sneakers 8.5/white/white-white but when I received them it was obvious they are not Authentic Nike's but knock offs or fakes. I also sent them and email saying the following and they are telling are to send them back to the address in Malaysia but the address on the website says different. I am not sure what to do. Below is the email I sentRE: Return for refund 1359 Fake Air Force 1 Low travis Scot X Scott Sail x 1 Sneakers 8.5/white/white-white $179.99 US dollars Dear Skylight Fashion Store Team, I was under the impression that the shoes I ordered were truly authentic and now knock offs. I have no interest in fake shoes therefore I am sending them back the same as I received them with all tags and original packaging. I am also including the receipt and keeping copies for myself. I hope that you honor your return policy and I get a full refund. Sincerely,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

wasim169
Contributor
Contributor

Sometimes you get **bleep** up in a situation like this. I would prefer to look for the best footwear sites that always ship the right product & welcome refunds in any disputed case.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.