proof of address not getting accepted

BogdanCristian
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, my paypal been stopped sending / withdrawing or paying for anything i'm only able to receive payments and refund due to that i need to confirm my paypal.

As first my credit card was added + confirmed 
than Personal information verified i even got my Proof of identity verified now the only thing left is the address and i send them the only paper in my country that i own which have my name and address and they didn't accept it by saying this : 

The document provided unfortunately is not considered a proof of address. Please send us a valid document that proves you live at the address which is currently registered on your PayPal account.

What is a valid proof of address?
 
We accept a copy of:
- Utility bills (phone and broadband services, health insurance, gas, water, electricity, etc.)
- Bank or credit card statements
- Your driving licence. (Note: We can only accept a driving licence if: it shows your address, it's been issued within the last 12 months, and it's accompanied by another valid government-issued photo ID)
- Your printed payslip.
 
We do not accept:
- Invoices
- Partial Documents.

The issue here that i don't own a house to have such Utility bills nor even the connection is with my name than the paper i send was from my bank about my credit card statements 
Also they are not accepting my driving license .... they even think it's my ID ...................... which is even more weird 
Printed payslip i have nothing of this  

Like seriously how i may verify my paypal when i'm sending you the correct documents but you're either not recognizing or not even accepting ....  i even resend the paper from my bank and i mentioned the address with paint and the name but they still doesn't recognize more bad than this ?? well i'm truly unsatisfied having paypal and now i have reach limit of 2500€ income.. that's why they locked the sending / withdraw / receiving.

What should i do in this case ?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

JESCELLE
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have the same problem as you. May I know if it was resolved? How did you resolve it?. I don't have documents that they're asking to provide also. 

Login to Me Too

DoYourJOB
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem,, I dont own a **bleep**ing house so how the hell can i submit my Utility Bills which isnt named to me!! MY **bleep**ING MONEY JUST GIVE IT BACK TO ME PAYPAL!!!

@BogdanCristian wrote:

Hello guys, my paypal been stopped sending / withdrawing or paying for anything i'm only able to receive payments and refund due to that i need to confirm my paypal.

As first my credit card was added + confirmed 
than Personal information verified i even got my Proof of identity verified now the only thing left is the address and i send them the only paper in my country that i own which have my name and address and they didn't accept it by saying this : 

The document provided unfortunately is not considered a proof of address. Please send us a valid document that proves you live at the address which is currently registered on your PayPal account.

What is a valid proof of address?
 
We accept a copy of:
- Utility bills (phone and broadband services, health insurance, gas, water, electricity, etc.)
- Bank or credit card statements
- Your driving licence. (Note: We can only accept a driving licence if: it shows your address, it's been issued within the last 12 months, and it's accompanied by another valid government-issued photo ID)
- Your printed payslip.
 
We do not accept:
- Invoices
- Partial Documents.

The issue here that i don't own a house to have such Utility bills nor even the connection is with my name than the paper i send was from my bank about my credit card statements 
Also they are not accepting my driving license .... they even think it's my ID ...................... which is even more weird 
Printed payslip i have nothing of this  

Like seriously how i may verify my paypal when i'm sending you the correct documents but you're either not recognizing or not even accepting ....  i even resend the paper from my bank and i mentioned the address with paint and the name but they still doesn't recognize more bad than this ?? well i'm truly unsatisfied having paypal and now i have reach limit of 2500€ income.. that's why they locked the sending / withdraw / receiving.

What should i do in this case ?

Login to Me Too

bigboyjooheon
Contributor
Contributor
it seems like there’s a lot of people having this problem (myself included). I’m a dependent and i don’t pay for half of my bills here anyways. How can you provide info when it’s not even in your name? Everytime i call the help line they always say they’ll call me back or send an email, but I have yet to receive one. I HAVE 27.00 SITTING IN THAT ACCOUNT BUT CANT GET IT OUT, CANT TRANSFER IT PR ANYTHING
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rishita

Hi @BogdanCristian, @bigboyjooheon and everyone,

Welcome to PayPal Community.

As it is an account specific information, I would request you to contact Customer Service. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Rishita

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.