prolysol.com - Paypal closed the case?!

shiggins
New Community Member

Hello,

I have been in desperate need of lysol spray for MONTHS now. My mother-in-law found prolysol.com and told me to order there. I placed an order for $57.52 but the paypal charge went to a random hotmail address. I thought that was weird but waved it off knowing I could dispute it with paypal if it was a scam. Well, sure enough the charge went through on paypal as Kristin Clothes Store and the amount went from $57.52 to $65.00! I reported the charge but paypal came back and said they determined there was no unauthorized use?!  I look at my order over on prolysol.com and it says that my payment failed!

I do not know what to do at this point! HELP!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

LoloMA
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat. I reported my problem the very same day to Paypal. They provided one tracking number which said I ordered something at the beginning of July and it was delivered before my order date! Then they provided another tracking number saying I received my 10 cans of Lysol in2 days FROM CHINA!!! Paypal asked me to open an inquiry with USPS but closed my case the next day before I even heard back from USPS. I HATE that we can't speak to human being at Paypal. This individual is going to keep scamming people unless PayPal does something.

Login to Me Too

MasterofAlbert
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem
Login to Me Too

Maytum
New Community Member
I had the same thing happen to me. Now there is no such website.
Login to Me Too

ChelseaStuts
Contributor
Contributor
This has also happened to me! Infuriating when people take advantage of people.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.