problems with Merlin Bird Trading company

tobor
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had problems with Merlin Bird trading company on delivery of items ordered in a timely manor? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

maddi4
New Community Member
I’m having the same. Emailing with some guy named Shawn, tracking he gave me doesn’t work and says he can’t provide a refund until I get the package and send it back. I’m chatting with someone at amex to see if they can’t dispute the charge.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

meganliles426
Contributor
Contributor

I too  am experiencing this problem as well. I ordered two items from them on September 27,  only received one of the items on October 18  and they claim the other is "on it's way" but their website has suspiciously disappeared and they never sent me a tracking number. 

Login to Me Too

Naznean30
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Halloween themed shirt in the beginning of October. They claimed they have sent it. Have me a tracking number , but it said it hasn't even been shipped. I asked for a refund, they said to wait to the package and send it back. But Its been over a month, still nothing. Been playing email tag and they are not budging on the refund. Sketchy. I will be contacting PayPal next. I'll keep you posted.
Login to Me Too

meganliles426
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have had the exact same problem, also ordered Halloween shirts and have been playing email tag as well. It all seems like a scam to me.
Login to Me Too

Naznean30
Contributor
Contributor
So contacted paypal...Haven't gotten a reply. Might call them about it instead. Also, the emails they send me are just the same messages. Like copy and paste kind of replies and the customer service guy named Shawn has been dealing with my replies. Says the same thing over and over again. I dont think I am ever gonna get my refund.
Login to Me Too
Solved

maddi4
New Community Member
I’m having the same. Emailing with some guy named Shawn, tracking he gave me doesn’t work and says he can’t provide a refund until I get the package and send it back. I’m chatting with someone at amex to see if they can’t dispute the charge.
Login to Me Too

tobor
Contributor
Contributor
My case was solved by PayPal refunding my payment
Login to Me Too

Mheroux
New Community Member
Yup!!! Ordered in September..it's been 6 months and despite multiple attempts to contact them I haven't received my item, and no one has made any attempt to return my emails.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.