postage refund

Paul5956
Contributor
Contributor
I won a dispute and got my money back but still have not received my postage for sending item back. How do I claim this back please.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paul5956 

Did you register for return shipping refund program? Because PayPal does not refund postage in the dispute. Claims for postage are entirely separate:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

There is a contact info in the terms and conditions via link above to inquire about your refund if you already requested a postage refund.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paul5956 

Did you register for return shipping refund program? Because PayPal does not refund postage in the dispute. Claims for postage are entirely separate:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

There is a contact info in the terms and conditions via link above to inquire about your refund if you already requested a postage refund.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Paul5956
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal advised me to send item back and to send PayPal the postage receipts ,which i did ,but I cant see anywhere on here claim it back
Login to Me Too

Crisetta
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have the same problem, nowhere on the transaction to ask for postage refund
Login to Me Too

Paul5956
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your advise,I have now been informed by PayPal that I have left it to late to claim , is there a way of disputing this , thanks again
Login to Me Too

Crisetta
Contributor
Contributor
I have been on the message part of PayPal from 4.33 and gave up for the night at 840. I got a full refund and was told I was eligible for a refund of the postage too and was given the instructions how to do this. The trouble is that when I got to the transaction there was NO slot for applying for postage. I kep explains this and kept being given the instructions again BUT THE PART FOR CLAIMING POSTAGE WAS ALWAYS MUSSING! What can I do?
Login to Me Too

Crisetta
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it say I am already eligible for free postage refund
Login to Me Too

Crisetta
Contributor
Contributor
Done all that I’m eligible for postage refund
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.