possible scam: Shopping Technology Co., Limited

woogieboogie
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a purse from this company under the ihrehose.com site and was charged for the purchase immediately. Weeks later, nothing received. According to their shipping, it was already delivered. What steps do I need to take to have my money returned to me; I would like to get the purse I purchased but I would rather not do business with a company that has had so many complaints about the same issues. If they were to send me the item purchased I would feel like I'm encouraging business tactics that I do not believe is just. Any suggestions, thoughts, help?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_JonK

Hello @woogieboogie,

Welcome back to the PayPal Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear a recent purchase isn't going quite as planned. I would most certainly recommend opening an Item not Received dispute on that transaction. If you already have and the case has been closed in the merchant's favor, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to appeal the case's decision based on the date of delivery. 

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

woogieboogie
Contributor
Contributor
On the tracking page, it says to arrive last Saturday, then on Monday, then on Tuesday and of course today Wednesday June 24, 2020. They list June 10, 2024 as their date of order received. Meanwhile, just until a couple of days ago, package was in transit since June 14, 2024 meandering up and down San Francisco streets until I started checking on the tracking of shipment. So, not trying to be difficult, I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt and give them until the end of the week and after that point, if nothing changes I would like to pursue further action. Thank you so much for your advise. Also, I have had several people contact me asking me what I've done, how can they get their money back, etc so if possible could you make sure this gets posted for the almost 50 people asking me what to do, rather than me accidentally misquote something and that way the could get the correct information thay are looking for also. I appreciate your help tremendously.
Login to Me Too

triedtrue
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Moderator,

Thank you for that advice. As you can see many of us have tried to contact Paypal. In my case I received the friendly advice to be more careful next time.

Login to Me Too

Hellocorey
Contributor
Contributor
Oh its a scam . Do not give up they no doubt will come up with a tracking that will show delivered but not to you. Save everything and fight it out with paypal. By chance was it a louis vuttion ? Free just pay 12.95 shipping i fell for that scam on facebook
Login to Me Too

Buffbear
Contributor
Contributor

This company is from China and not shipping product they sell.   and when they do there is no return address availabl to return.

Run from them and until Paypal actually does something to get money back, run from them also.

Login to Me Too

Doberninja
Contributor
Contributor
It’s a total scam. I hounded them and finally got my $80 boots but they were not worth $5. Plastic crap. Trying to dispute with PayPal now.
Login to Me Too

JGFRAF
New Community Member

Why won't PayPal help?  They should have the ability to claw-back my money.  I ordered from the company.  Wanted to return the items.  They finally offered to give me $50 (back if I kept the sweaters).  I refused and then I was only given the choice to ship them back to CHINA.  That shipping cost me $78.  I know I will get less back but they suck at what they do and I blame PayPal for not taking back the money and getting my refund. 

Login to Me Too

Doberninja
Contributor
Contributor
The company offered to give a refund if I sent the crap item back so PayPal will not refund but it cost more to ship to China than I paid. I’m totally disappointed in PayPal. I’ve quit using them as a result of this. I would rather dispute directly thru my credit card.
Login to Me Too

callaway97
New Community Member

Yep, tracking never worked than one day it suddenly show all the tracking and says it was deleveried. I never got the item. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.