poor customer service from paypal

temp20210427b1
New Community Member

i made a purchase from scam website <removed> using paypal method as a guest my (transaction <removed>) and tried to contact the merchant but no response and didn't got my order or any information from their side ! so i want to refund and report the website

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

wbw65
New Community Member

the site i bought from is a scam site, same scam as i was tricked in to about13 months ago,  fought to lodge a dispute, lots a cancellation of attempt to talk with a live operator, Have gone directly TO BANK to lodge a dispute, but excuse there is paypal is involved they dont want to help, So i eventually get email from paypall   from seller /operator well its a faKe false tracking number/  paypall fights to not allow me to tell them this new fact, WHEN I GET MY MONEY BACK I WILL CANCELL WITH PAYPALL THE ARROGANCE GETS ME,   THE bank says BY ROBO  REPLY, WE ARE OVER LOADED WITH FRAUD (COMPLIANCEY} >?????/ BUT DONT WORRY WE WILL GET AROUND TO IT, JUST PRESS THESE NUMBERS/ PHONE GOES DEAD, YET A THIRD TRIP TO THE BANK REQUIRE, PAYPAL ANT NO PAL TO THE USERS

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.