permanently suspended account

ast713

after having used PayPal for years today Paypal wrongly accused me of conducting fraud on my own account and permanently suspended me my business and credit line with no information, no evidence, no recourse or willingness to help.  

the message read: "After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we detected that this account was created using either fraudulent or stolen information."

I assure that I have done nothing wrong on my side in my use of PayPal services at least as far as I can gather, and - as a man of integrity I take great offense to the accusation of me personally and suspension of my account. I have not used fraudulent information to set up my account. Paypal was once a loved and trusted platform yet they accuse me, a good honest person,  of untrustworthy behavior. I tried to figure out with them even if perhaps someone else had attempted fraud using my information, or anything of the sort... they would not help me. this is baffling and horrifying.  They are slipping for sure in customer care and as a payment service. Has anyone else had this experience or similar ? and if so, what worked if anything to resolution?  Only an honest person who values integrity would be offended by such intimation and treatments and escalate attempts to fix the issue. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Sano_vaca
New Community Member
Long story short. Received funds from a friend at 7:40 am. At 7:50 am I login using a vpn, Im traveling and was using a public wifi. Short after, I’m accused of the same message everyone receives (permanent limitation). Called multiple times, almost 4 hours trying to solve this issue. Spoke with representatives in english and spanish for nothing. I wasted my time. Called again today (March 12, 2021) for nothing. I cant close/delete my account and I cant remove my personal information. I have three creditcards stored, my checking account and my address all under their website for nothing because I cant remove them. Its an irritating loop. At this point, Im past irritated. Been an user for more than 10 years. Helpful, great customer service is not what Paypal represents.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.