permanent limitation!

Abinaya97
New Community Member

Hello,

Somebody please help me in closing my PayPal account, It is permanently limited, and no one from the customer service side is helping me in this, I am either being transferred to different teams and made to wait or no action is being taken. Extremely irritating and frustrating customer service. I need to transfer and receive money normally but unable to do it for nearly 4 months now. Please help me in closing my account. Just close my account, I will newly freshly open an account.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abinaya97 

If its permanently limited then you have been banned from using paypal and any other accounts you try and open will be limited as well UNLESS it was an underage account and they gave you permission to open another one?

Secondly you can't close a permanently limited account, they limit it to stop you doing what you are trying to do, they limit it so you can't remove any cards / bank accounts or re-use your email address to try and open another paypal account whilst you are banned. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Abinaya97
New Community Member

Now all this, for i did nothing to my account, and some random unknown transactions happens in my account without my permission, and now paypal Banned me ?! Isn't this ridiculous?

Right i want nothing just an account where i can transact normally, What do i do? I cannot contact anybody to help, nobody clears this out, why? I cant close my account? what else do i do... there is no bank card currently in my account, just my phone number and address and name. Can i open a new account with my bank card?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.